Sunday 1 May 2011

"Are you Like me"


hi there, I'm new in this blogging industry and I want to make a change in my life by making a blog for you guys to enjoy..to see how many people are interested to view my post..but unfortunately.. I'm not good in speaking English or writing an English paragraph, there are some difficulties for me on writing a paragraph in English words but hope you still enjoy viewing my blog.. =)
Some people are questioning my English abilities, they say that I'm NOT into This KIND OF JOB.. co'z my English skills are too Low.. but i told them that I maybe noob on writing an English article but I'm proud that I'm making a change in my life.. I'm learning and developing my English skill for my own sake..
There are some people that going to try to pull you down.. Say things that will hurt you real bad..to discourage you to do things that you like.. in my first 2 weeks here blogging.. I can't think of what I want to post in my blog.. I Told my self that I will post FUNNY videos so that I dont have to think real hard and I don't have to write English paragraph about the videos co'z people are just going to watch..and it WILL BE EASY ON MY PART...

BUT I REALIZE that.. If I don't try this. my life will be just like most of the people who are scared to do something that they like.. cause they don't want to hear comments about what they do..cause we don't want someone putting us down telling us what to do and that we are not smart enough or we are not worth it..that we are dumb!.. but if we live our life like that.. we will always be afraid on attempting to have a try and have a taste of what we want to do in our life.. we will be just a follower of people that we are afraid of because we don't want them to tell us that we are dumb!..

If you are like me.. scared to hear bad comments about my work.. shy.. emo.. scared.. I don't really know how to change that.. but just imagine your self when your old.. that you can't even move or run.. your sitting in your rocking chair, drinking your tea.. and thinking of your past.. and you have so many regrets in your life..

I just want to tell you guys that we only live once, don't live your life depending of people who are telling you what to do or discouraging you and telling you that you can't do those things.. who are they?? you are who you are! go enjoy your life.. and be happy! ! ! cause you deserve it!..

No comments:

Post a Comment