Wednesday 18 May 2011

A SWEET DEATH




One day my girlfriend and I have talked about getting loose, because me and her are the same,we like to eat.but she don't have time to go to the gym or just walk with me to burn fat cause she's too busy on her work, so I just do it on my own..
after a month I was amaze that my girlfriend has loose weight without any physical activities,she don't even have time to go to gym or jugging for an hour..
I ask her what is her secret..She don't wanna tell me..
After a week I haven't heard about my girlfriend, she doesn't text or call me.. so I rush to their house to know what happens to her..her mom told me that she's been feeling not too well.. And I told my girlfriend to stop on her diet and eat properly cause I think that the cause why your sick right now.. after a few days still there's no sign of progress.. my girlfriend can't barely stand up.. and I ask her if shes still doing that diet thing she do.. and she told me that she's not. shes eating in the right time.. she told me that she's feeling a STOMACH SPASMS.
Her parents decided to confine they're daughter in the Hospital.. and undergo a several tissue and biopsies and medication..but unfortunately the doctors don't know what the cause of my girlfriend problem..she was in so much pain..and she was telling me that she don't wanna die..her parents are crying and really don't know what to do.. I don't want to let her die and loose her forever.. the next day I brought her some basket of fruits, and we had a conversation..
and it just pop up into my mind if she's having those diet pills to easily burn fat, and I ask her if she's taking some pills on her diet and she told me that she's not.. she only drink a DIET SODA..


I told her don't drink and eat or any food or medicine that tells you to loose weight..just eat like before we had a conversation about loosing weight.. after 3 weeks my girlfriend got out of a hospital and work the other day.. I was amaze that it's like there's nothing happens to her.. and I search the web about DIET SODA, there I found many story about DIET SODA.. it's similar to just what happens to my girlfriend..It is called the ASPARTAME POISONING! ! in the DIET SODA an artificial sweetener in the soda that the symptoms are STOMACH SPASMS.. and I read about it and advice my girlfriend to go tho her doctor and have an advice on her doctor to take a pill for ASPARTOME POISONING..

No comments:

Post a Comment