Friday 20 May 2011

ARE YOU NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR LIFE?


After watching these, I realize how lucky I am having all the parts of my body is complete.. i never imagine that there are people like this.. Is there a times that you're thinking of committing suicide because of how life treats you? every day of your life seems to be misfortune, sadness, loneliness, seems to be cursed every days and hours minutes that you stay in this world the harder it gets.. thinking that living is a painful way to die.. it's like killing you slowly.. but after watching these video i think I changed.. I'm very lucky cause I have my both arms and feet.. I can work, i play..I can do whatever I want.. but Poverty in this world if you do not have the strength and courage to face it.. and you will be like others that contended with their life eating 3times a day.. well I'm not!.. want to buy all the things that I like, help my parents, have my account on a bank, have my own car and house and lot, travel the world..live life to the fullest.. have a family and have faith in God!. Then if the day comes that my life will end.. I will be happy in that day..because I live my life the way that I've wanted..

No comments:

Post a Comment